Our partners have relied on MMI Development because of our high ROI, effective process for project completion, and solid track record for success.
In addition to successfully completed projects, we have paved the way for enhancing development as MMI was the first developer in Orange County to complete the following:
- In 2002, MMI negotiated and entered into a Capacity Enhancement Agreement (CEA) with Orange County Public Schools. This agreement allowed rezoning of a group of parcels of land from Agriculture to Multifamily. CEAs were required by Orange County government as part of their implementation of school capacity requirement under the Martinez Doctrine.
- Gained 100% approval for deferral of impact fees over a three-year period from the date of last Certificate of Occupancy, thereby significantly decreasing the initial development budget on new construction.
- Gained vested rights against school concurrency. School concurrency was adopted statewide in 2008 and implemented in Orange County, FL in October 2008. School concurrency essentially states that a property cannot be rezoned to multifamily and/or get a building permit unless public schools serving the property have capacity for new students.
Coral Gables, Florida
- 197,000 square foot, multi-tenant office building
- MMI served as the development partner
- over 100,000 square feet of office leasing and tenant improvements
- Total capital was near $10,000,000
Marden Road Interchange
- Private, Public, Partnership (PPP) between MMI, City of Apopka and the Central Florida Expressway
- “On and Off” ramp from Maitland Boulevard (State Road 414) onto Marden Road
- This interchange is the first of its kind in Central Florida
- MMI served as the project developer and completed the project two months ahead of schedule and 7.3% under budget
- total project cost was $8,000,000
Marden Ridge Apartments
- Closest multifamily project to Florida Hospital Apopka
- MMI served as the project developer and construction manager
- Total project cost was $38,000,000 and was finished on schedule and within budget
- Lease up averages 15 units per month
Windermere Cay Apartments
Winter Garden, Florida
- 380-unit Class A apartment complex
- Phase 1A (272 units)
- Phase 1B (108 units)
- Adjacent to Walt Disney World
2103 Coral Way
- Eight-story, 80,000 square-foot office building
- At the time of acquisition, this fractured office condominium building was 40% leased.
- MMI purchased the remaining units, collapsed the condominium form of ownership, stabilized the asset to 90% and sold the project in the summer of 2014.
Valencia Lane Apartments
- 240-unit, garden style, multifamily community
- MMI was responsible for the land acquisition, rezoning, entitlement acquisitions, and construction management for this project.
Golden Glades Office Park
Miami Gardens, Florida
- 191,000 square-foot office park
- Eight low- and mid-rise office buildings
- At the time of acquisition, the property was 77% leased. Under MMI’s management, the property achieved 97% occupancy in nine months.
2153 Coral Way
- 32,000 square-foot office building
- After acquisition, MMI successfully extended and renewed the existing single tenant lease.
Shoppes at Ives Dairy Road
- 26,000 square-foot, neighborhood shopping center
- National tenants include Starbucks®, Chili’s Foot Locker®, RadioShack GameStop®, Subway®, and Wireless Toyz
Dean Road Apartments
- 288-unit, garden style, Class A apartments
- MMI assembled five contiguous parcels, consisting of 18 acres. The property was then rezoned for multifamily development.
Miami Gardens, Florida
- 139,000 square-foot office building
- Located west of the Golden Glades Interchange in north Miami-Dade County
- The office building was leased to a single tenant.