At MMI Development, we are continually building on our successful track record by meeting investment objectives and providing a solid return on investment. We are experts at completing large-scale projects on time and in budget including:
- Raw land assemblages and entitlement
- Acquisition and/or development:
- Multifamily units
Our partners have relied on MMI Development because of our high ROI, effective process for project completion, and solid track record for success.
In addition to successfully completed projects, we have paved the way for enhancing development as MMI was the first developer in Orange County to complete the following:
- In 2002, MMI negotiated and entered into a Capacity Enhancement Agreement (CEA) with Orange County Public Schools. This agreement allowed rezoning of a group of parcels of land from Agriculture to Multifamily. CEAs were required by Orange County government as part of their implementation of school capacity requirement under the Martinez Doctrine.
- Gained 100% approval for deferral of impact fees over a three-year period from the date of last Certificate of Occupancy, thereby significantly decreasing the initial development budget on new construction.
- Gained vested rights against school concurrency. School concurrency was adopted statewide in 2008 and implemented in Orange County, FL in October 2008. School concurrency essentially states that a property cannot be rezoned to multifamily and/or get a building permit unless public schools serving the property have capacity for new students.
Summary of Projects